Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before using the Geet Gatiroop service. By accessing
or using any part of this service, you agree to become bound by these terms and conditions.
Your responsibilities as a user of Geet Gatiroop
- There is a price to the usage of Geet Gatiroop. However, payment is not
required upfront. We leave it to your discretion when to pay.
- Geet Gatiroop is in no way an assurance to writing poetry of any kind. That creativity is upto you.
- Geet Gatiroop does not claim any correctness in the implementation of the rules of the craft of Hindi poetry. It tries to implement the most commonly applicable aspects of the craft, but it is not an authority on what is correct.
- No warranties are given.
- Manaskriti saves the writings that you enter into the software as a convenience and feature for it's users. The writings are not seen by anyone at Manaskriti and it not shown to anyone outside Manaskriti. It is meant for the individual user only. For
additional details of what data Manaskriti collects while you use Geet Gatiroop and
- If you share or use the visualization images produced by Geet Gatiroop,
outside of Geet Gatiroop, you must give appropriate credit and link to this online Geet
- Enjoy poetry, words, language, sound, rhythm! :-)
In the event of any dispute brought into the court of law, jurisdiction of the courts in
Kolkata India will be applicable.